Other news - Tuesday, 3 September, 2019
Call for coordinators 2019 – HuMSIRC Pécs
The Medical Students’ Association of Pécs announces the annual call for coordinators. All students at the University of Pécs Medical School in General Medicine major can apply for the following positions:
- General Vice-President
- Local Exchange Officer – outgoing students (and assistant)
- Local Exchange Officer – incoming students (and assistant)
- Local Officer on Research (and assistant)
- Local Public Health Officer
- Reproductive Health and Sexual Education Coordinator (and assistant)
- Cardiovascular and Cancer Prevention Coordinator
- Coordinator on Drugs, Tobacco and Alcohol Abuse
- Coordinator on Health and Nutrition
- 2 Teddy Bear Hospital Coordinator (and 2 assistant)
- Antimicrobial Prevention and Immunization Coordinator (and assistant)
- First Aid Coordinator
- English - German Program Coordinator (and assistant)
All candidates interested in applying for one of the positions must submit a motivational letter (no more than 1 page long) describing his/her plan of actions.
The applications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be sent in before the deadline which is set to 13 September 2019 @ 23:59. No late applications will be accepted.
All applications will be shared with the public through the communication channels of the association.
The members of the association will select the new coordinators on the second annual assembly which is scheduled for the third academic week.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to all your applications.
Medical Students’ Association of Pécs